10 May 2013

BLOGGERS NEW HTML INTERFACE - EDITOR


HELP I NEED SOMEBODY!!!
This popped up when I needed to make some changes into Bloggers new HTML interface.
At first I was upset because I was not able to find what I was looking for :
MY OLD HTML INTERFACE!!!!!
The new interface is now looking like this:

Because I also have my own website I'm not completely unknown with HTML codes.
It took me a little while before I found out where Blogger's "old interface" was hidden.
And it's pretty easy to find!

WARNING : 
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR FIRST TEMPLATE BEFORE CHANGING INTO A NEW ONE!!!

Go to your HTML page > TEMPLATE > HTML >
Find the line which I marked in the red circle.
In my blog it's located at nr. 7. Your's may be at a different line.
All that you gotta do is to click on the little black triangular to expand the new HTML editor.
And tadaaaaaaaaaaa......
The "old interface" pops up again
and you can edit & make changes the way that you were used to do.
I hope this helps and will save you time to look for it.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Brenda Jett Sanker said...

Sweeeet! I found it! Mine is line 13 and the little black arrow opened it up! THANK YOU for sharing!!!

Kays Kids said...

Thea, I just found your last blog. I must have missed it. I would be tearing my hair out. You amaze me with your knowledge. I hope you got it fixed.
Hugs
Kay