26 January 2013

Announcement: NEW PIECE.....coming soon...!!!


It's winter in Holland and boy oh boy it is really cold outside.
It feels like living in a large chest freezer :o)
But it's springtime in my studio.
There is a soft scent of roses, it smells heavenly.
Of course I'm referring to my new piece and I'm happy to say that it is completed!!!
It's a plendid NEW design and she (yep, it's a she) turned out so well.
I think it's one of my best designs and I can't stop looking at her.

I'm sure that you are very curious and like to know what's coming up.
So I give you some sneak-peeks and hints:
 
 
 
 Well....any idea what it will be...? Let me know.

I'm wishing you a very happy weekend and

2 comments:

sharon's shabby creations said...

Hoi Thea,

Ik ben er nou al verliefd op!! Wat een gaaf koppie ik zie het al helemaal voor me!! Ik denk dat het een hondje is... ? Ik heb eigenlijk geen idee maar ik denk wel dat het een dotje is zoals altijd!!! ben erg benieuwd!

Veel liefs Sharon

Kays Kids said...

Hmmm! I need more hints, or photos. Can't wait.
Hugs