06 November 2012

* NEW BEAR ON THE BLO(ck)G *


... In a Unique Feminine Vintage Style with a Very Special  Box and  Bird Cage ...
   
Introducing:
Loiselle, a new taller design.
And I am so pleased at how stunning this vignette turned out.
The vintage box with embroidered ribbon, 
the woolfelt bird and bird cage belong to this vignette.

 
I really love the colors on this piece: the soft aged peachy pinks & creams.

  
Because she is a teddy bird princess, I had to find a name that really suits her.
And all of a sudden the name Loiselle popped up in my mind.
It is referring to the French word l'oiseau which means bird.
A princess bear deserves a very posh name i.m.h.o.

  
Loiselle's ivory dress is especially designed for her.
It is handmade of 100% vintage silk pongee which is soft, very smooth and very very thin!!!
It is trimmed with fine French cotton laces and a vintage distressed banding.

  
The lid of her box is trimmed the same way for a perfect match.

  
Loiselle has such a lovely expression.
She's the first bear that I gave eyelids and beautiful shaded smokey eyes.
Loiselle  has been ADOPTED - huge thanks!
   I'm sure that she can't wait to peep into her new home!


I hope you are having a fabulous Autumn season.

8 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Absolutely enchanting.
Hugs

The Bear's Blog said...

So precious.

Hugs

Majon-Bär said...

Hello Thea, Loiselle is sooo lovely.
Hugs,
Majon

Ik ben Esther said...

Oooo wauw,ik vind je nieuwe beer weer echt geweldig!!! Wat een schatje zeg!!!En zo gedetaileert...ik vind de doos waar ze opzit ook helemaal het einde,zo mooi!!!
Ik wilde graag je mailinglist aanklikken maar het lukt niet omdat ik denk ik hotmail heb.
Zou je me op je mailinglist kunnen zetten?
Inderdaad jammer dat ik je niet heb gezien op de beurs in Den Bosch,ik had het heel erg leuk gevonden 'in het echt'met je kennis te maken!!!Hopelijk komt het er nog een keer van.
Groetjes en liefs!
Esther

M. ALLISON said...

She is so precious and lovely !!!
a princess !!!!

Big hugs !!!

Muriel

Jacqueline said...

Dag thea,

Deze beer is heel erg mooi, en zo prachtig tot in de kleine details afgemaakt.., helemaal perfect!!

Fijn weekend alvast1

Lieve groetjes,
Jacqueline

Sandi said...

Oh Thea, she is beautiful, I love her and the little crown is so sweet...yes she's a real princess alright!

Hugs,
Sandi

zarina-bears said...

Thea, little princess charming creature!
She won my heart!
I love her sweet face, I admire the exquisite dress :)
I want to have a miracle in his house ... how is this possible?

Hugs, Zarina from Ukraine:)