04 October 2012

New work in progresssss.....

.....pooh, pooh...at last...I thought it would never come to an end.....
The past two weeks I've been caught by a nasty virus.
There is a turbo-cough-virus that " travels"  very fast in Holland.
I hate virus infections and these bloody little creapy things didn't pass by my throat.
And all I did was:

I lost my voice for a few days.....and it still is a cracklin' voice (he he he), 
buuuuuuuuut I'm getting better, because I ate lotsa:
....mmm....yummmm....sometimes it's good to have a good reason to (legally) eat this stuff!!!
And I took a bottle of this stuff too:
Ohhhhhh my this stuff really rocks!!! I'm on a kick-off program right now...

And finally I'm also able to work on my new piece too.
I'm working with precious vintages materials, fine french cotton laces and sheer silk.

 Here is a tiny sneak peek:
So far I'm pretty satisfied but it will take approx. a week & half before it will be completed.



3 comments:

Ik ben Esther said...

Dat ziet er veelbelovend uit!!
Ik ben echt heel benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!!
Hoe krijg je toch die foto's zo mooi oud?
Groetjes Esther

Kays Kids said...

I'm so sorry you feel poorly. Get well soon.
I love the sneak peep. I can see a bear nose and pretty lace, and silk. Yum, I want to see more.
Hugs
Kay

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Miss Thea,

You all better now? Poor baby.

That's a sneak preview? I can't see anything but a nose and a foot. Giggle.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence ♥