10 July 2012

A Summer or Autumn Update

 
It's time for an update.
Believe it or not, the weather was pretty good last week. So I spend a few days outside to
paint doors and windows. Everything looks so freshed up.
But weather isn't to good this summer, it didn't stay long and now we have:
"OH-YAH-LAY-LAY: RAIN AGAIN"
Blèèèèèhhhhh.....I know I do not like to sprinkle my flower beds a lot, 
but this seems to me like one massive "natural sprinkle shower".
ALL I WANT AND NEED IS SOME SUNSHINE!!!
It's so sad for those who are camping right now.
Maybe you should:
 Or perhaps the beach:
 
Just:

 Studio Update:
I've been pretty busy inside....it's raining right!
And besides all this it's CUCUMBER TIME in Holland,
things slow down due to the summer holidays.

The new piece is completed and tiny little eyes full of wonder look into the world in my living room. I'm wondering what the little creature is thinking...hmmm...
Tomorrow I wanna do the photoshoot + the rest of the other stuff that comes along with it.
I made a new prototype of a dog head. First attempt ended up in the trash bin, 
second attempt looks good. It only needs a little adjustment.
And right now I'm working on two new bodies + arms & legs.
One completed, one to go...

And lotsa new ideas in my mind....on my to-do list I listed 5 new designs.
--► as usual always plenty to do around here.
One of those designs is totally new to me, I've never ever made something like that before.
It will be quite a challenge....I hope I manage to make what's already in my mind.

Meanwhile I'm crossing my fingers that the sunshine will return, because:
oh, how I love this photo
Whoops, gotta go now, a friend of mine is coming over for dinner.
 ( shhhhhhh it's a PING meal, prepared it yesterday I'm such a lazy cook)

So all I want to do right now is:


PS: a peeky tiny update:

I received this blog award of Marion Krauskopf. She designs and makes beautiful teddy bears.
CLICK HERE ◄ to visit her blog.
DANKE LIEBE MARION! Ich fuhle mich geehrt.

7 comments:

Majon-Bär said...

Liebe Thea, dass freut mich sehr, wenn es Dich freut. Ich komme immer mal wieder sehr gerne hier bei Dir vorbei.
LG Marion

The Bear's Blog said...

Here is a BIG "Prudence Hug" just for you. We are having lots of rain too, everyday - it's not good for my mohair wave. Giggle.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence ♥

Kays Kids said...

Hmmm. another Milly and Me bear is about to been shown Hip hip hurray.
I hope the sun shines for you.
Hugs

Thuis Thuis said...

Hoi Milly.
Ik las je gedichtje over het klavertje vier. Ben meteen even bij je langs gegaan.
Wat een heerlijke gezellige blog heb je, ik ga je volgen om meer te zien van wat jou bezig houdt.
Geniet van deze dag ondanks de regen.
Lieve groetjes, Annette

Kayzy said...

Hi Thea, What a cute blog post - love those cartoons! I'll stay tuned for those pics of your new little cutie.
Hugs

Sandi said...

Thanks for dropping by Thea, it's always lovely to hear from you. Sounds like you have been taking advantage of that rain to get some work done...isn't that what rain is for...hiBEARnating?? We've had lots too, sometimes it downright depressing, but we have to look on the bright side and SEW! SEW! SEW! to our hearts content.
Sending you big hugs too!
Sandi

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Love all your little Diddle pics, don't see them in the UK. Collected a whole selection when visiting Germany some years ago. Congratulations on the Teddy Bear Times article, your creations look wonderful.