11 June 2012

Random Stuffiezzzz.....(part 3)

Oooohhhh.....no...
...when you're very busy...
Did so many days slip through my fingsers since my last post..???
Time for an update.

The 1st of June I've been to the wedding of my dearest friends Martin & Marloes.
The gazebow where they had to say YES I DO looks awesome.
 
They came across the water in a lovely boat
 
The perfect wedding couple.
 
It was the day that they gave their parents the gifts that I made:
 
It was a touching moment. I'm waiting for the official pictures...

And after those busy last weeks of May and before starting a new project,
I thought that the new working week after the wedding, 
and the the days of the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth, 
were perfect reason to give myself two Bank Holidays. 
Just like the Brittish citizens
Isn't she amazing at 86!
It was a wonderful decision to take two days off. I gave me new energy.
So I went into my studio to work on a new creation.
And it was completed last weekend. 
On my to-do list this week: the photoshoot + the website/blog/facebook update.
But here is a sneak peek ->
Duhhhh....I suppose RED is an inspiring color......RED HATS too...lol...!!!
I do not know when it appears on the website, I hope by the end of this week.



What's next to report to ya...let me think...oh yes two pictures of my creations Peach Blossom & Tiny Tom are published in the current issue of Teddy Bear Times, a UK teddy magazine.
I wanna say THANKS to the team of Teddy Bear Times for publishing! I very much appreciate it.

Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Good to see the wedding went off without a hitch and that you had a blast!

Mmm I wonder what little critter you have created this time ... I bet it will be wonderful with that little red hat.

Congratulations too, on having the bear & bunny in print!

Hugs,
Sandi

Kays Kids said...

Dear Thea, You deserved to have a couple of days off. What a love lt photo of the Queen. Yes she is amazing.
Can't wait to see a red hat person.
Hugs

sharon's shabby creations said...

Hi Thea,

Ik kan niet wachten totdat je nieuwe kind tevoorschijn komt!!

Ik vind je blog echt te gek en you stijl is ook helemaal mij stijl!!

Groetjes sharon