07 April 2012

A VERY SPECIAL PREVIEW DELIVERY: Handle with care...!!!


...Oh now look what popped out of an easter egg this morning...right on time if I may say so...
And what could be more perfect than the following words in this time of year:
 
And NEW is my little bunny.
I'm so happy at how wonderful my new design turned out.
The words below exactly express my feelings at how I feel about little miss Cutie Pie:

Sorry ladies, can't help it, but sometimes even a designer is in with his own work.
And from what I know now, I'm not the only one.
Apparently I share that with other designers as well.
And her name is.....???....secret!!! It will be unveiled next week.
But what I can reveal is that there is more, so you just need some patience dust....
On Tuesday the 10th of April the entire set will be online.

I wish you all a very:
 
....see ya on Tuesday next....

6 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Oh dear Thea, you always keep us in suspense.
The little rabbit is such a pretty picture. You photos are magic. Looking forward to Tuesday.
Hugs

Rosabears said...

Wat een schatje is dit ook weer.
Fijn paasweekend,
Marja

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Miss Thea,

Oh, we know that "in love" feeling.

Love the new little "hatch", what a sweet little girl and that adorable face. ♥

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Hugs,
Prudence

Ik ben Esther said...

Oooo wat een cutiepie!!!Ik kan me helemaal voorstellen dat je haar nog even niet kwijt wilde hoor!!
Ook hele fijne gezellige Paasdagen gewenst!!!
Groetjes Esther

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Lieve Thea,

Wat een snoesje is je Little bunny...!

Ik wil je liefs wensen en fijne Paasdagen,

Marijke

Mäsywi-Bären said...

O thank you from the wonderful Love Feeling for Happy Ester. The picture is wonderful