17 April 2012

International Teddy Bear Fair - Münster 2012


The Teddy Bär Total fair is now back in Münster (Germany) and there were over 250 exhibitors from 17 nations who offered their teddy bears and lots of other related supplies.

Below a few pictures to show you, but first of all:
All credits go to the teddy bear artist who created these fabulous teddy bears!
Many thanks to all of you who gave me permission to take the pictures.
(Click on the names below the pictures to visit the artist's website)

In random order:
 Bears by Natasha Koinova - RuArt

 



Little cute teddies by Valeria Kucherevska






A stunning crocheted bunny-bear or bear-bunny by B. Oxy



Needle felted & sculpted bunny by Tatiana Barakova


 ????


Beautiful as always... Anna Hoo

Stunning dog by Defeu Bear 

I am very pleased to that the fair is back in Münster. I had a great day.
 
 Returned home with lotsa suppliezzzzzzz and I can't wait to use 'em!!!

The next Teddy Bär Total Show is on April 27th & 28th 2013.
Already bookmarked in my agenda!!!

12 comments:

zarina-bears said...

Thea Thank you very much for your interesting photos!I am very pleased that my bears are in your frame. Photos of beautiful, I am very pleased with my teddy bear and a rabbit in a vintage processing :) With your permission, your photo will place their teddy bears in my blog. And yet, I am very pleased to be in your blog - a creative home. Hugs, Zarina.

Sandi said...

Good to see you having a good time spendng money Thea!! Way to go!

B.Oxy said...

Thank you for your exibition! The crocheted bear-bunny is mine). Nice to meet you!)

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

I will add your name! Thanks for letting me know!!

nelli_sazonova said...

Picture №5 my friend Kucherevska Valeria http://valeri-made.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the photos are so beautiful!

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

Hi Zarina, go ahead and copy the picture for your blog! You are the one who made these wonderful creations ♥. Hugs, Thea x

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

Thanks Nelli, will add the name right ahead!

Катя Макогон said...

thank you, after a photo! exhibition wonderful!!!

baerenkinder by Ines said...

Thanks a lot for these wonderful picture´s Thea , thanks for sharing :-)
warm regards Ines

Kays Kids said...

I'm drooling over your pictures.The Russian girls are certainly, very creative. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Hugs

Wendy Chamberlain said...

What an amazing selection of bears and friends, thanks for sharing. Wish I could have been there!

SimaBears said...

Liebe Thea,

vielen Dank für diese wunderschönen Fotos. Hach, so tolle Kreationen, die Du uns da zeigst.

Liebe Grüße Simone