28 April 2012

And here he is...

... with Sailor Boat featuring hand made Prim Flags...
 Tiny Tom is still floating around in his little boat as he loves to relax.
" Wake up....it's time to present yourself to the rest of the world "

Tiny Tom is my first old & shabby primitive style teddy bear design.
As I said in my previous post: I have not made a bear for a very long time, so I'm very pleased to show you this wonderful tiny sailor bear.
I just adore this little one with old faded greyish-blue & cream colors!!!
He looks and feels like an antique toy bear and I ♥ him, and I hope you ♥ this prim piece too.

 
Tiny Tom is of course tiny: 14 cm - 5.5 inches and he is small enough to fit in my hand.
This makes him sooo charming and adorable.

 

 

 
He will sail home with his wooden boat which I hand painted and aged to look old.

I made a primitive American flag as finishing touch.
...it flutters happily on the back...

Much more photo's and his full details can be found at the website.
Click >> HERE << 

But please note: TINY TOM FOUND A NEW HOME
Monday oops no Queensday in Holland Thea, 
Tuesday next he crosses the Big Pond to start a new life in the USA!

7 comments:

Megan Chamberlain said...

He is wonderful, I love his face and knitted outfit.

Sandi said...

He is lovely Thea. Reminded me of my Dad and very appropriately named too!
Hugs,
XXX

Mäsywi-Bären said...

wow this baer is wonderful. So sweet, so old, so sexy, i love him

greats from sylvia

The Bear's Blog said...

How precious.

Happy weekend.

Hugs

Lynne said...

I LOVE the photo of you, Tiny Tom and Peach Blossem at the top of your blog!!!! I can hardly wait to welcome my Tiny Tom home!!! Love and BIG hugs Thea!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Ohhh...Thea...wat is Tiny Tom een schatje!
alles is zo mooi gemaakt...zo perfect, zo PRACHTIG.
Ik ben helemaal weg van jouw stijl, van alles wat je maakt.

Dag lief mens met gouden handen..
Liefs,
Marijke

Ik ben Esther said...

Helemaal geweldig dit lieve oude beertje met zijn mooie outfit!!Ik ben er echt helemaal verliefd op!!De kleuren zijn precies mijn lievelingskleuren,zo mooi dat oude blauw.
Heb je z'n truitje zelf gebreid?Ik vind het enorm knap vooral omdat het zo klein is!
Liefs Esther