28 March 2012

NEW BALLS PLEASE.....!!!!


Last Saturday my boss spend her day to stroll around a MEGA flea market.
She's a real flea-market-junkie, but I think you already knew that. 
She came home with a few treasures and one of them was my new: SOFT PLUSH BALL!!
This ball almost ripped out my bosses last pocket money as it was sold for: 
Duhhh...do you believe it. A whole NEW ball for that price..?? Am I lucky dog or what!!
 Now what do ya think of my new Woezel (prounounced as W-O-O-Z-L-E) and Pip ball.
I just love it and my boss and I decided to test the ball to see if it is doggy-proof.
SO:
WOOHAAH...it appeared that there is a big bonus inside this ball:
A GREAT RINKLE-TINKLE-BELL and I go nuts when something rings!
There ain't no doubt about it: I'm over the moon with my new ball. 
Proofed to be doggy-proof and now it's my favorite toy to play with.
Boy I can tell ya, you can have heaps of fun for 20 cents.

Oh and it's spring in our garden, take a look at these piccy's: 
...beautiful daffodils...
...and sweet smelling hyacints...

STUDIO UPDATE:
...coming soon...

8 comments:

heibeni-bären said...

Hi Thea,
it's always a great pleasure for me to visit your lovely blog and your dog is so cute :)
I realy hope that we can meet us next year in Wiesbaden ?
with beary hugs from the south of germany
nicole

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

The FERIENWOHNUNG is already booked for next year. We will have a "mini-treffen" and I'm looking forward already...hihi. Wonderful show isn't it ♥
Hugsssssss, Thea

Mäsywi-Bären said...

oh ich besuche so gerne deinen wunderschönen blog, find ihn faszinierend

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh, sweet precious puppy - what a wonderful new ball that is. Your picture sleeping on your toy is too precious for words.

We LOVE you. Maybe Mom will give you your very own Blog?

Hugs

Kays Kids said...

What delightful flowers you have in your garden. I think the ball was a terrific bargain at that price.
Hugs

Lynne said...

Hi Thea!!

LOVE your photos of Ymke and her new ball!!! SOOOOOOO cute!!! You do such an amazing job with your photos!! The flowers are beautiful too, but you know how I feel about our animal children so Ymke's photos are my favorites!!!

Big Hugsssssss,
Lynne xoxoxoxoxo

Sandi said...

Thea I just love your photos, especially the last one of Ymke snoozing, so precious! Time to start your own memory book, I think.
Hugs,
XXX

Atelier Wiba said...

Hello,

you have a wonderful blog... your fotos, your bears and bunnies are so adorable!

Big bear hugs
Ute