28 February 2012

TIME for CHANGE

When the temperature outside is rising...
When the birds start singing...
When spring flowers start to bloom...
When the sun is shining...
When I feel that spring is in the air...
Then something starts to tickle inside of me as well. 
I get fresh energy and it's time for another change too.
In other words: REVAMPING parts of my website.
Some of you may have noticed, because I made a few changes last week and the new pages 
are online for a few days.

As usual it was quite a lot of work.
Afer muchos copy & past work and about at least a thousand adjustments later...
Tadaaa.......here is the final result:
this is my fresh revamped new main MENU page...

...the new CONTACT page...

...and the new MAILING LIST page:

What about the other pages...???...well they will be revamped too...
I'm not rushing or speeding things up.
Sometimes I feel already like an early bird, midnight owl, busy bee, multiped, industrious ant etc.
I simply cannot do everything at once!!!

BEARCAUSE:
 
I'm also HUMAN...!!!

 So first things first:
right now I'm back in my studio and I'm working on my new piece which is almost in the final phase and I would like to finish this bouncing bunny.
Yup...they are still jumpin' around.

11 comments:

Renate's Crea Bea's said...

Het ziet er zoverre goed uit Thea. Ga zo door.

Groetjes van je schone zus.

Kays Kids said...

Thea, you are so clever doing all the changes. I love it and it all works well. Take time to smell the spring roses.
Hugs
Kay

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Lieve Thea,

Wat ontzettend grappig zoals jij je informatie presenteert!
Zo leuk op die oude briefkaarten...super!

Ik heb ook nog even naar je koijntje gekeken van een paar posten terug...kind wat je maakt is werkelijk
BEELDSCHOON!!!

Dag meis...wens je een heerlijke dag...
Marijjke

Mireille Begijn said...

Goedemorgen Thea,
Ik had de veranderingen deze week al gezien en het ziet er prachtig uit !
Ik ben terug na lange afwezigheid wegens gezondheidsproblemen......
eerst en vooral ben ik begonnen met het maken van een vernieuwde website en ziet er veeeeeel beter uit ;o-)
Ben heel benieuwd naar je nieuwe geweldige creatie.

Lieve groetjes
Mireille

nelli_sazonova said...

Какая же красота!Мне очень нравится такой стиль!Поздравляю с наступающей весной и новым блогом!

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

Translation from the lovely comment above: What a beauty! I really like this style! Congratulations on the upcoming spring and the new blog!

Thea xoxo

The Bear's Blog said...

Beautiful or as Prudence says "bee-u-tee-ful". Love it.

Hugs

The Bear's Blog said...

Beautiful or as Prudence says "bee-u-tee-ful. Love it.

Hugs

Blythe Ghost said...

Your website is looking really great Thea! I can see lots of love and hardwork have gone into it.
Cheers big ears! (just kidding, you cheeky bunny maker you!)

Leny said...

Love your changes,really beautiful!

Take care ,don't do everything at the same time ( like me) LOL...like you said...you need time to relax too!!!

Happy Weekend Thea!!xx

Mäsywi-Bären said...

Your website is looking really beautiful. Make with love. The Bears so relaxing, wonderful