21 February 2012

... JUMP ..•°*”˜˜”*°•.. JUMP.. •°*”˜˜”*°•.. JUMP…


Brrrbbb it’s still COLD outside but… in my studio…ahhhh…
 
 ..jump.. •°*”˜˜”*°•..jump..
 Little bunnies are hoppin’ around in my studio.
Sometimes it is soooo frustrating to see them as they won't sit still!!
Despite my efforts to keep ‘em calm, all they do is:
 ..jump.. •°*”˜˜”*°•..jump.. •°*”˜˜”*°•..jump…
I suppose they are suffering from:  
V B E D D = a Very Busy Every Day Disease
Oh you naughty lil’ bunnies!!!
I need to concentrate on my knittings.
Otherwise I will never finish this jumper. “Per favore”: SIT STILL…!!!!! 
 ...jump ..•°*”˜˜”*°•..jump.. •°*”˜˜”*°•..jump.. •°*”˜˜”*°•..jump…

Now look what happened…… MISTAKES, MISTAKES, MISTAKES!!!
*$&%*#)@#(*)(*@#)$*&%*^&%*&@(#(@#$*%&#@*
Ok take a deep breath Thea…just ignore them. Look away and pretend that they are not there,
and finish this jumper: C’MON - YES YOU CAN!!!
♫ ♪ patience dust, patience dust, all I need is patience dust ♫ ♪
YESSSSSS “hey PRESTO” I did. Phew, what a relief.
The jumper is ready, yippie!

Ahhh now you want to know who’s wearing it?
 
Well...uuuuhhmmm…that’s a secret that will reveal itself. 
And all you gotta do is to -►

6 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Miss Thea,

You silly girl - all you need to do is give the bunnies carrots. Now, wasn't that easy-peasy. Giggle.

Hugs,
Prudence

Lynne said...

I can hardly wait to see more!!! I can tell by the ear and eye that this bunny is going to be another cutie!! LOVE the color of her knitted jumper!! What a tease you are giving us such small glimpses!!!
Love and hugs!!! Lynne

heibeni-bären said...

Hi Thea,
which beatiful post and a nice rabbit.
beary hugs
nicole

Wateringen said...

Hay Thea,

Ohhh...wat spannend allemaal...!!!
Ik ben zo benieuwd...naar jouw huppende konijntjes...
Maar ik weet zeker dat het weer plaatjes zullen zijn.

Thea wat gebruik je toch altijd mooie achtergrondjes..je maakt zulke mooi nostalgische tafereeltjes...
Ik zou ook graag mooie achtergrondjes gebruiken...zou je me misschien enkele tips geven.?

Dag meisje...liefs,
Marijke
Marijke

heibeni-bären said...

Hi Thea,
it's me again, please visit my blog I have a little surprise for you :)
hugs
nicole

Blythe Ghost said...

Always happy to see bunnies...your kind of bunnies that is. As long as they are just jumping you have little to worry about Thea. LOL!