10 February 2012

At last I did it: I designed my own DIGI-STAMPS


It was on my wishlist for quite a while:
DIGI-STAMPS
My new plush design reached the final state: I FINISHED it and I’m very pleased with the result. 
No no wait....it's not COMPLETED yet. Just the new furry friend has come to life. 
And she is sooo  ♥ adorable ♥.
With her finished I felt it was time to do something else.
As usual it is easier said than done and I should have known: it was a time-consuming project.

BUT: 
I managed to create my own digi-stamps.

They are printable in any size I want and in any color I want and in any text I want.
Whoops and if it is not enough: in any font I want.
Just be: “ Silly and Creative ” and the possibilities are endless....
E.g. YIN & YANG
 

This allows me to make my own label/hang-tags too:
It’s so nice to design and make them yourself.
Easy too: you can print/cut as many as you want, no waitinglist!!!
Straight available (unless you want THAT particular paper that is NOT in your stock).
 
And above all: sometimes you simply need to do something else than making bears.
It freshes up your own hard disk a little bit
Although…on second thoughts…mmmmm…this may also lead to other things…
…to be even MORE creative in my work…
Something is “tickling” in my brain...ahhhh…this is gonna kill me.
 Creative minds never rest, believe me!!!
At least I cannot stop mine from working, anyone with ideas: feel free to share your tips.
I would love to know, they are more than welcome. 

Have a nice weekend!

I for sure will set my mind to something else. Maybe this will cool off my brain a little bit…



7 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Thea,

They are amazing. I have wanted to make my own for several months and just don't know where to begin.

You are so creative in everything that you do.

Have a wonderful "brain resting" weekend. (o:

Hugs

susana said...

they turns out great, wish can have one :)

maddyrose said...

WOW! These are terrific! Very professional looking.

Lynne said...

Hi Thea!!

WOW!!! Do your talents have no limits?!?! It is obvious you can do ANYTHING that involves being creative and unique!!! I really, really love your stamp and especially the hang tags!!! Time for you to take a break I think!!! Enjoy your restful (??) weekend!!

Love and hugs,
Lynne xoxo

Blythe Ghost said...

Hi Thea ... they look wonderful and so you! I think you could do anything you set your mind to, because you will always find a way to do what you set out to do.

I hope those hackers don't interfere with your skating this weekend ... just go and enjoy.
Hugs XXX

Doreen Frost said...

Hello Thea. I'm so glad I found your blog...I love your enthusiasm and your bears. SO GREAT.

LOVE these tags :)

have a wonderful day,
doreen

SimaBears said...

Wundervolle Labels. Genau nach meinem Geschmack.

Liebe Grüße Simone