25 January 2012

Shhhhhh quiet please, do you hear what I hear.....???

...Peep-Peep-Peep-Peep-Peep...

Please have a tiny little sneaky-peeky-look to what came to life in my studio.
I've taken good care after the eggs from my previous post.
It was a very responsible job, which I've taken very seriously.
Proper care and patience dust will pay off. Look what came out of the eggs today: 
the most adorable little “ Royal Pinky Chickadees ”.
Shhhh please make no noise…and be quiet while looking at them!!!
We don’t wanna disturb them, do we?

I've never seen a breed like this before, so Beepy & Peepy are very original chickens.
And therefore I’m considering to register them at the center of rare species. 


Oh I know what you are saying: ahhh,  you love to fool us Thea!!!!
Of course I do: these little chickens belong to the new piece that I want to create.
They both came out really sweet and normally I wouldn’t publish anything before I've finished the entire piece. But I love them so much, that I couldn’t resist to share them with you.
They are made off woolfelt.
It's the first time in my life that I woolfelted miniature birds.
I love to discover new things, learn new techniques etc.
 My motto: you need to experience things and you're never too old to learn.
So I'm please to found out that I managed to create these little birds and that my kills
have expanded a little bit too.


They are made in an Itty-Bitty-Size.
 And please bear in mind: my hands are Itty-Bitty-Sized too…

So my next job: seeking worms!!! Boy oh boy,  they have an insatiable appetite…phew.
Gotta go now....peep-peep-peep-peep....

7 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Dear Thea, they are too small for big worms, I think you will have to look for tiny ones. They are really lovely.
Hugs
Kay

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

Oh thanks Kay...good point. I will seek for tiny-itty-bitty-worms!!!
Hugs, Thea xxxx

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Miss Thea,

Oh, the baby chicks are so precious. Such sweet babies.
Hugs,
Prudence

Ik ben Esther said...

Oooooo wat zijn ze lief!!!!Ik vind ze helemaal vertederend!!Echte kunststukjes ook!!
Ik kijk elke keer echt uit naar je nieuwe ontwerpjes!!
groetjes Esther

SimaBears said...

A great idea! I think the birds can see, very nice!
Best regards Simone

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

These little chicks are so sweet and precious. I am just in love with all of your amazing skills.
You are going to need to have some really itsy bitsy worms for those tiny little chicks.

Hugs
Iris

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Baby chicks is..FANTASTIC !