04 January 2012

I'm definitely not a Party Pooper !!!

On the contrary, I would like to extend the Happy Holidays a little.....
Do you wanna know ???
Well...there is a reason and I simply cannot deny this, it's an undeniable fact of life,
look at the picture below to found out what I mean.

...Keep those birthdays rolling in...
♪♫♪♫♪  YEAH  ♪♫♪♫♪


So I invite you to my virtual birthday party

My birthday is a special time to celebrate and here is a piece of
" digital"-cake from me to you....
So take a piece (but not too much ...LOL)




7 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEA!

Thank you so much for the Christmas card which arrived in the mail today. I think it must have travelled via the NORTH POLE to get to Oz.

I understand what you mean about time ... I never have enough hours in my day to achieve all I want to and it's very frustrating ... hence my absence from BLOGLAND.

2012 means a lot of prioritising for me, much to much work to do around the house at the moment, but hopefully will get back to blogging again soon. Haven't even made a bear in ages.

Enjoy your day,
Warmest hugs,
Sandi

Ellen Borggreve said...

Happy Birthday dear Thea!!!
I would also like to wish you a New Year filled with blissful moments, great fleamarket finds, wonderful creatures from your studio and love and happiness surrounded by all your loved ones :)
I hope you'll be spoiled today
Many hugs, Ellen

Kays Kids said...

I can relate to the fast forward button very well.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, that is full of wonderful suprises.
Hugs
Kay

The Bear's Blog said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Thea
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Hugs

Lynne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thea!!! I know your day will be special just because "you are you" and will make it that way!!

All my love and good wishes,
Lynne xoxoxo

Leny said...

Happy Birthday Thea!!!

Hugs,Leny

Milly Me® Teddy Bears said...

Thank you all for you sweet comments. They made my day ♥ ♥ ♥