01 January 2012

CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR.....


My first words for you:

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY

BLOG FOLLOWERS & BLOG READERS

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

 
May the new year bring these wishes to each & everyone of you …




5 comments:

Mireille Begijn said...

Lieve Thea,
Ook voor jou een zeer gelukkig 2012gewenst met een goede gezondheid en veel creatieve ideeén !
Ik weet zeker dat je ook dit jaar prachtige miniatuurtjes zal maken.

Groetjes Mireille

maddyrose said...

What a lovely post. May I wish all of the same to you. Happy 2012 Thea.

Kays Kids said...

What beautiful words. It is exciting having a blank page to fill in. The story will unfold next 31st Dec.
Hugs
kay

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

Happy New Year! What beautiful words.
Hugs Bev xx

The Bear's Blog said...

Good Morning, Thea.

Happy New Year. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs