06 December 2011

I LOVE HER TO BITS....

Falling in love with your own pet. Does it seem familiar to anyone?
Sometimes Ymke, my dog, can be so funny, creative and weird. 
Take a look at the snapshot below that I took from her.
First of all, remember this, it is always good to have a camera lying somewhere... :o)

I love my dog very much, but there are strict rules like this one: 
IN MY STUDIO!!!!
But sometimes she sneakes into my studio, just like yesterday. I did not hear her come in.
I have a babysitter in my studio which I wanted to sell.
Apparently Ymke tought it was a nice place to sleep. I was working on my new piece from the previous post and when I turned around I found her like this:

Ain't she sweet-looking?
I LOVE HER TOO BITS...!!!
Where would she dream about...??? I would like to know. Do you have an idea??

And apparently Ymke is not the only dog who is lying in someone else's bed.
And I found this funny video of Glenn Page and his doggy Lullaby song
" TIME TO SLEEP "
Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did :o)


5 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Your dog is delightful.
I'm glad you had your camera handy.
Hugs
kay

Bearly Sane said...

Oh Thea, she does look like she has made herself at home there...such a sweet photo!

Thanks for popping by.
Hugs,
Sandi

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Thea,

What a precious picture. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Lynne said...

Oh my gosh, Thea!! That is just too, too cute!! YOU never could have gotten her to do that but she sure didn't mind doing it herself. I would have liked to see her getting into it and getting settled!! My dogs like to circle and maneuver before they finally settle down!! My little sheltie Sami has been known to curl up in the kittie basket lined with a flannel quilt I made. Cozy!!

Nite Owlz said...

Dear Thea,
We are so glad you enjoyed our video and re-posted it here! And thanks for posting pictures of your cute little dog, as well! Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

Sincerely,
Glenn Page
and Chloe the Chihuahua