01 December 2011

Work in progress....my new X-MAS-????

It's the 1st day of December.
Time flies...and we can almost look back to the year 2011.
This weekend I will prepare my house for the most romantic time of the year: 
** CHRISTMAS **
And with Christmas coming up I'm also working on my next piece which will be an X-mas-????
It's a lot of work...as always, I would say.
I just love the colors for this time of the year: the reds, the greens and the golds.
They bring warmth and coziness. 
Sitting in front of the fireplace, candles burning, a glass of mulled wine...mmm...
I my head Bing Crosby is singing his famous " White Christmas ". Ohh I just love it.
And of course: no Christmas without berries!!!

I don't know exactly how this piece will turn out. That's a surprise for me too... :o)
But so far so good. And working on this new piece brings much joy.

At this moment I am embroidering. Haven't done this in ages. 
And it brings back good memories. I use to embroider a lot in the past.

pssstt....at the  right side a little FEET-PEEK-A-BOO....of my next...????... at least she is ready!!!
So I hope I got this piece DONE-ON-TIME...and TIME is always flying in my studio.
If a day had 48 hours, I was still short of time :o)
So gotta rush........see ya.....


3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Those cheery bears on your header look great. I have been doing the decorating this week also. Although no fires and mulled wine hear, because we have Christmas in the summer.
Hugs
Kay

Blythe Ghost said...

It sounds interesting and I can't wait to see what you come up with this time.

Yes, the Christmas header is lovely.

Lynne said...

I can't wait to see her Thea!! The embroidery floss has me intrigued since I love to embroider!! Hugs!!