11 August 2011

BOO HOO and WOO HOO

Well....did you miss me....???
Did you wonder why I haven't been posting....?? I bet you didn't....
I didn't too.. :o)
The thing is that my Betsie ( the equivalent for my pc) got a serious hart attack last Friday and there was no chance to recover her. No matter what I tried to do, she was  
as DEAD as a DODO...!!!
snif snif snif....BOO HOO
She was suffering from severe heart failure (she was from spring 2002!!), so I expected her to give up some day, but as usual, it was a total unexpected suprise when all of a sudden she stopped working. 
And now she is replaced, I have a brand and shiny new PC: A new BETSIE!!! YEAH!!!
She is running rocket fast, has a great memory, a lot of storage on 2 discs etc.
But meanwhile I look a bit like this:
 I must re-install a lot of software, which of course won't work the way you want. 
My Photoshop CD has a failure and won't work, the embroidery software has an older key gen, Outlook asks at least a thousand times that I need to login with my password.
Don't know why, I can send and receive emails. But a wizzard with this question keeps popping up!!!
I tried to figure out why, but without any luck.
So untill a new Photoshop is installed (which will be next week), I cannot do what I want to do
.....patience dus needed....
But at least you know why it is so quiet here.
SO PC-GUYS YOU GOTTA HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!
So untill a new Photoshop is installed (which will be next week),
I cannot do what I want to do
.....patience dus needed....
But at least you know why it is so quiet here on my blog.

To be continued...
 

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh my goodness, you poor baby. We have missed you and glad to hear it's just computer woes that have you down.

Yes - computers - we can't live without them and we can't live with them. Cheer up - everything will fall into place and soon you will forget all about this mess. Honest. Trust me. (o:

Big hugs, and don't forget to breathe....

Bearly Sane said...

Poor Thea is right! Boy what an ordeal you have had to endure...but not to worry, keep sewing and next week will be here before you know it.

Warmest hugs,
Sandi

Ik ben Esther said...

Altijd weer supervervelend he,als je computer er ineens mee stopt!!
Weet er alles van!!
Heel veel succes met alles weer installeren!!
Als het goed is kan je met een usb draadje van je fototoestel wel gewoon foto's op je computer krijgen,dat gaat met nieuwere computers bijna vanzelf,misschien nog een kleine troost?
Heel veel succes!!
Groetjes Esther