08 July 2011

Please meet: Clown Bear TOBIAS

I'm very pleased to show to you clown bear TOBIAS.
He is a new design and I think it turned out wonderful. I love him very much and it was a bit hard to let him go. You know every detail and every stitch that you've created with such deep love & passion. That makes saying goodbye is a little painful sometimes.
On the other hand I cannot keep all the teddy bears, that's a fact.
I love making beautiful teddy bears and I love to hear that others appreciate my creations very much. This makes me happy and this is one of the reasons why teddy bears are my passion. It's a passion which I would like to share with others.......

Tobias is now off to France where he will live in the beautiful French Alps of Albertville.
I'm sure he enjoyes the beautiful view.
Click ** HERE ** for more & full size pictures on my website.

Stay tuned......XOXO Thea

8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Thea,

What a wonderful little guy - and I like that he enjoys "clowning" around. (o:

Happy weekend.

Hugs

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Tobias is a beauty!! I can see why it was hard to let him go. Well done!!

Warmly,
Cheryl

Megan Chamberlain said...

Beautiful bear, I love his face, trimmings and accessories.

Bearly Sane said...

He turned out beautifully Thea...so did the blocks!
Hugs,
Sandi

Mireille Begijn said...

Goedemorgen Thea,
OOOOOOoooooo wat is Tobias mooi geworden en het beertje is weer tot in de puntjes afgewerkt,gefeliciteerd !
Ik mail je nog terug hoor met meer berennieuws maar op dit ogenblik zijn we druk bezig met de gordijnen :o-)

Lieve groetjes
Mireille

Leny said...

Hi Thea,

What a lovely clown-bear!! Gorgeous!

Hugs,Leny

Bobbybaer - The Blog said...

Wow - how cute! Love your creations very much!

Cathyraggedy said...

Oh wow he,s so cute and swett!!!!