30 July 2011

Flea market Stuffiezzzzzz

Summer-time = Flea-market-time  
in our area!!
Not only in our village, but in almost every village around us. 
This means: hopping from flea market to flea market. 
I just love it!!!
What did I find last time...
 Great music books, antique fine French lace, vintage buttons and an old wagon.
 
 I have tons of lace, and I can't refuse to buy it when I find something lovely like this.
I am simply too addicted at antique lace you see.
And every piece of lace is different of course :o)
And especially when it's wrapped in it's original paper
I'm over the moon!!!
I also found great music books.
I just love the cover of this old music book. It's awesome.
The seller told me it was coming from and old piano teacher.

I'm really looking forward to use the items for my next projects to come...... They are inspiring me and will give me ideas.
I love to work with materials like this, and they will certainly enchance the bears and other furry friends.


3 comments:

Ellen Borggreve said...

We share the same taste I see :) I am always on the hunt for laces and sheet music too! You sure found some great stuff. It is a good thing I don't live near you, because we would be competing over the same things at those lovely flea markets. Have a great Sunday! Hugs
Ellen

Kays Kids said...

I love mooching around markets. You never know what you will find

Bearly Sane said...

Beautiful and inspiring finds Thea...I have a stash of lace too and like fabric, I find it hard to pass by. LOL! The music books look interesting and will look forward to seeing how you put them to use.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi