27 June 2011

OMG..........this can't be true.....

I WON...this Blog Bon Bon!!
Tralala...ICH FREU MICH!!

Biene had this great Blogbonbon at her Blog in May 2011.
I decided to join...you never know, do you....
But.....I haven't been online very much last week as I was very very very busy with my new design which was very time-consuming and definitely no time for my pc as it is time-consuming as well in my case...LOL.
I was at Biene's wonderful blog today to found out who the lucky winner was...
and...tadaaaaaaaaa.......it was me....
Uhhhhh.........squeeze my arms will ya....please...
oops no...it's there in pink & white.....I still can read my name....ouch!!....

Liebe Biene....
ICH LIEBE DICH - LOVE YA VERY MUCH!!!!

Can't believe I won this ...it's just fantastic.
What can I say...all favorite colours are there and I'm sure I will
create something to treasure!!

I will let you know when it arrives.....ohhhhh can't wait for Mr. Postman to arrive at my doorstep. It will be an itty-bitty-Christmas in my house....he he he.
If you like to know more about Biene's romantic and lovely blog:
** CLICK HERE **

Stay tuned......XOXO Thea

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Thea,

Congratulations, what wonderful treasures. Can't wait to hear what you will be creating with that beautiful mohair.

Hugs