04 March 2011

Yep.....my BREAKIE-TIME is over....!!!!

It took a while since my last post......it look like ages ago....
In the meantime my body took a lot of attention: first of all a nasty injury at my neck and shoulders which was followed by a heavy flu. For the first time in 20 years or so I was in bed with fever. But tataaadaaaaaa.......I am fully back into business which takes also a lot of time.
I visited two beautiful craft shows in Holland. Didn't came home empty handed....he he he.

Yesterday evening I went to my scrap evening.
This time I created a Magnolia card......see below...
It was such fun to create this card, especially the pearls.....they have a backside with glue dots, but according to Jolanda's opinion they do not stay permanently on the card with these glue dots. So she recommanded a heavier kind of glue:
the 1 second glue!!!!!

Right after the first attempt it went wrong: instead of glueing the pearl dot on paper,she glued the pearl dot on her finger!!!!! OMG what kind of fun........he he he.....I'm afraid it is now forerver stucked on your fingertip darling.......:0)
Next time I should take the camera to make pictures!!!

Right now I am working on my next projects. They are almost done. I am busy with the last finishing touches......they are lovely little bundles of Easter Joy!!!

Next week I look forward to visit the "Teddy Bär Welt" in Wiesbaden (Germany). This show is by far the best one of all Teddy Bear Shows that I've seen/visited. Over 300 exhibitioners will show their beautiful teddy bears and other furry friends. There are also great teddy bears suppliers with all kinds of stuff that bear artists simply do need.


And right after Wiesbaden I will visit the CREATIVA Exhibition in Dortmund (Germany).
This is Europe's leading exhibition for creative design.
I am a first time visitor of this exhibition and I don't know what to expect, except that there will be thousands of others too
(mmmmm I am curions how a big bunch of desparately seeking housewives will look .....ggg).
My dear friend from Germany planned us a bustrip with a nice touring car.........wow...ain't that absolutely fabulous!!!!
For once I do not have to play Mrs. Regio Taxi, YIPPIE!!!!
UTE ICH FREU MICH GAAAAAANZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I have heard it must be great!!!!
So I put on my "money printing machine" and it is working really hard right now......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....


Stay tuned......XOXO Thea

3 comments:

Leny said...

Like the card!!

Wiesbaden is great!!Have a lot of fun there!!!

Hugs,Leny

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Miss Thea,

First and most importantly - we all hope you are feeling better. Gosh, you poor baby. Hugs.

That card is amazing. That picture is just so sweet. WOW, you are soooo talented.

Heaps of Hugs & Happy Weekend
Prudence

P.S. you need some sunshine and warmer weather. Come on over.....

Das Büh und die Lillypookze said...

Hi dear Thea! It was so wonderful to see you in person! I wish I had a bit more time to get to know you better. Hopefully we'll see again next year?!

Big hugs and have a sunny and cozy sunday,
Biene