03 January 2011

Happy New Year

First of all I wanna wish you all a Happy New Year
and a "beary" creative 2011!!!
I came across this cartoon and it always makes me smile.....
I once used it to make my own Christmas cards several years ago.

A new year starts with new designs.
I already begun to create these new littlewoolfelt rabbits in the last days of 2010.
I made one that belonged to an order that I am currently working on. I was so happy with that result that I decided to create a whole bunch of these rabbits.
You have to wait for the final result.....the new owner gets to see them first......

So all I ask i: have a little patience dust :o) .....
and meanwhile: stay tuned...!!!
XOXO, Thea

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Thea,

Can't wait to see the bunnies.

Happy Monday,
Joyce