05 November 2010

International Doll & Teddy Bear Show at Ahoy Rotterdam and more.......

Last Friday my mum and I attended the
International Doll & Teddy Bear Show
at Ahoy - Rotterdam (Netherlands).
As usual a great show with lot's of Dolls, Bears,
Supplies, Toys etc. etc.
Below just a few pictures of the show.....

Above and below two beautiful bears of Christel van Hove (Belgium)



This cutie pie is made by Esther v.d. Meyden (Estheringridoriginals.com)

What more can I say.......above and below pictures of the bears, mice,bunnies and other stuff
all made by Marijke van Ooijen.
Marijke is very talented and her stand was just awesome.


You just have to fall in love with those big beautiful eyes........

Adorable little mice.....


Together with the show at Ahoy, there was a Doll Houses and Miniatures Show at the Rijnhal in the city of Arnhem.
Of what we have heard it's the worlds biggest dolls houses show.
My mum lives pretty close to the city of Arnhem. I have also lived and studied here as well.
And I still love to go there. It's a fantastic city to shop.
My mum wanted to visit this show as well so I was the taxi-driver (with a lot of pleasure of course). It was also the first time we both attended a show like this.
No regrets......we found it both very nice.
Below some pictures....

Christopher Malcomson from the UK is the most fantastic miniaturist Cabinet Maker.
These cabinets are just so beautiful to see.
The one from above was sold after I took the picture. It's price: 2300 Euro


Nothing to complain about visitors.....there were lots.....
This year more than 200 participants coming from all over the world.

Below a scene of the Dutch History.

Below: a TV crew at work.....and I saw the TV broadcast yesterday.

I don't know her name, but the lady from the pictures below, is coming from Belgium and she just creates the most fantastic miniature shops I have ever seen in my entire life.
There are so many details to look at.......just amazing.......






END OF THE SHOW
..........and now I need to work.........

XOXO and stay tuned.........Thea

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Thea, Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures of the 2 shows. I think I would have wanted to "live" at the miniature show for the duration. (o: Happy weekend.

Heaps of Hugs,
Joyce & The Girls (Prudence & Sissy)

Raggy Rat said...

you took really good pics of the shjow, thanks xxxx