12 November 2010

Now.....there is day cream and.........baby day cream.......

I just love Disney's Piglet. She is so sweet to see. You simply must be in love with her at once, she is adorable. And when you find a sweet little baby Piglet on a box with your most beloved day cream (ssssssssssttttttt........in fact it's baby cream, but I love to put on my mature face.....hehehe) . There is only one option left: you MUST buy this cream!
I found these sweet little boxes in a drugstore in Germany. Each box only for € 0,99!!!
Great price for such a good product.
I often shop in Germany. I simply love it. It's a beautiful country, nice people, you can eat & drink well and they have excellent shops. And they also organize the best teddy bear shows too .......... what more do you want .........
oooooohhhhhhhh wellllllll let's see.......hmmmmmm........ how about putting a little bit of this (baby) day cream on my face to the prevent the physical decline a little bit........LOL......

XOXO & stay tuned..........Thea

1 comment:

Leny said...

Hi,

I love : Knorretje(Piglet)!!!!!!

Hugs,
Leny