13 October 2010

TIME FLIES.............!!!!!!!

Boahhhhhh is it really so long ago since my last post..........!!!! Shame on me.
But I have a reason why I didn't post for so long:
I have been to France in September for about 3 weeks. We had a lovely holdiday which I needed. I was pretty exhausted when I left Holland.
We went to the center heart of France (Avergne) which is a very beautiful region. And one other thing about it which I love very much: it is QUIET!!!! The only thing you hear are the birds and bees and sometimes the fridge in the gîte that we rented......LOL. No ticking clock and no TV........And I didn't miss 'em at all. Below a few holiday pictures......

A room with a view....we had lots of dinners at this table while sitting in the evening sunshine!!!

You do not have to buy fruit in France...along the side of the road are many fruit trees....
"C'est gratuit"!!

The ancient cathedral of the city of Moulins.

Spotted in a local shop these two little "strawbearies"

Wow wow a mountain day at the famous Puy de Dôme....
"There ain't no mountain high enough"

Yesssssssss I did it......

And then.........I enjoyed a magnificant view.....

.....and I love to watch the para-gliders.....

A shop with beautiful fine French lace.
I bought several yards/meters. I love French laces very much.
I'm a "lace-junky" really I am.
I have boxes full of lace and I'm never tired to buy more .....

Still as fresh as a daisy but at the end of this hike completely wilted. I was broken.....LOL

Coming soon...
pictures of the Euro Teddy which was held at the 2nd & 3rd of October in Essen (Germany).
Stay tuned..........

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Miss Thea,

WOW, what a wonderful vacation. Yes, we did miss you and are glad that you are back home and posting. We LOVE the "Strawbearies".

WELCOME HOME

Heaps of Hugs,
Prudence & Sissy
Mom too, of course)