14 October 2010

EURO TEDDY 2010 - Essen (Germany)

As promised I will show you some pictures which I made when I attended Euro Teddy in Essen (Germany). It was a great show, with lot's of fantastic bears all made by great teddy bear artists around the world. It was very nice to meet several artists from Australia and Russia.
They were exhibititing for the first time in Essen.
Most of the pictures are taken from the nominees who were taking part in the Euro Teddy Award of 2010.
I still do not know who the overall winner is......?????
Sorry, I checked the website, but there is no info available about 2010.
Please click on the pictures to enlarge....!!!

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Thank you for the wonderful photos. Good grief, I would not want to be a judge. They all are masterpieces. I love each and every one.

Hugs,
Joyce

Leny said...

Hi,

Love all the pictures!!

Thanks for sharing,hoe you visit me too,
Bearhugs,
Leny