17 July 2010

OOPS I ALMOST........

Nischi is wearing a Milly Me® oufit
forgot...............to tell you that I received an email from Dutch doll artist and good friend Jannie de Lange this week.
She told me that NISCHI, the baby doll that she made was nominated for the Dolls Award of Excellence (DAE) 2010.
MANY GONCRATULATIONS JANNIE!!!
Nischi is produced by Paradise Galleries in the USA.
She is a full gentle touch vinyl baby doll and her size is 22 inches.
And I am so proud, because of the fact that Nischi is wearing an Milly Me® outfit, which is designed and created by me. So I cross my fingers that she will win this award.
If you want to vote for her, please click -> HERE <-
You do not need to register if you want to vote for her. Many thanks, Thea xxxx

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Thea,

The doll is lovely, and Congratulations to Jannie (I will vote). Oh, that sweet outfit - it's wonderful. I love the roses on the booties and on the sweater, hat too. You are a very gifted artist, Thea.

Hugs,
Joyce
Prudence & Sissy too!