17 June 2010

Ohhhhhhh you naughty, naughty girl....!!!


ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........zzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzz

Guess what I found this morning in our bed .. ........ yes our dog Ymke. She has recently been very naughty and gets the craziest tricks. She is very creative in thinking up all sorts of things.
You understand of course that she does this more often, it isn't the first time......... ggg ....... And I am very fond of her and find it really difficult to be angry with her. Altough I should......I know,
I know.........

Also today: the patio behind our house will be paved again. There is a huge pile of stones and we are completely fenced ....!!!
Fortunately, the weather is dry and there is a lot of sunshine ......and.......my hubbly has gotta work very hard, while I am whatching........pahaha.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Just to precious....

Hugs,
Joyce & The Bears