27 June 2010

My new knitting bag and fabulous strawberries......

I've shopped a lot last week. I bought a lot of new stuff for my studio. It needed a facelift. It took me a couple of days to clean up (huhhhhh......5-6 days......!!!!!). Do you have the same problem like I do...are you also amazed by what you can collect....? I must admit, I was so amazed seeing my supplies, ribbons, lace etc.
But now everything is neatly in boxes. The only thing I want to do is pimp them up a little bit with lovely ribbons, lace and button so that I know what's in the boxes, of course!!!

I also bumped into this great bag. It was a this-one-is-mine-bag at once. This bag is very suitable of my knittingneedles because he's ABLONG!!!!! And it has also a lot of other very usefull pockets for all kinds of stuff. So I am in heaven with my new colorfull knitting bag!!! Looking at it makes me happy too. It reminds me a bit of Cath Kidston..........
I'm in love with that
style.



Strawberriessssssss...........yummmmmmmie...........!!!!

We got this box full of strawberries from our neighbour. Thank you Jannie!!! You can wake me up in the middle of the night for STRAWBERRIES!!!!! I love summerfruit, no matter what.....but these are my favorites.
And these are also my inspiration for one of my next teddybears.

Stay tuned...........

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Good Morning, Millie Me

I love your blog and giggled when I saw Ymke sleeping in bed. Our dogs do the same thing.

I am posting a wonderful recipe for fresh strawberry pie on my blog on Friday.

The address is wwwbearsjustb-claws.blogspot.com Please drop by, I think you will enjoy the pie.

Teddy Hugs
Joyce & The Bears